Friday 12 December 2014

Jake's Christmas Beer Advent Calendar - Day 10


Here’s Beer #10, Schnieder Weisee Another German wheat ale that adheres amazing-sounding “German Purity Law.”


Anyway, as per usual, I’m not the biggest fan on wheat beers, they’re usually too sweet or citrusy for my taste. Kind of like drinking a cooler. This one however was a completely different experience.


It was darker in colour than usual, and it didn’t have that cloudy/yeasty appearance you see in a lot of wheats. How did it taste? Pretty good! Unfortunately, I’m late with writing about this one, so basically all I remember is that… “I like it!”

So we’ll give it a ball park and say it was a 7.5/10.

Good, but obviously not great if I can’t recall it all that well. Plus I’m really just mailing this one in.

No comments: