Wednesday 17 December 2014

Jake Christmas Beer Advent Calendar - 15

Day 15's beer: Tatra Beer

This a Polish beer, presumably brewed in the Tatra mountain region of Poland. My favourite thing about this beer is that Indiana Jones is on the label. Seriously, look at that thing, that's definitely a rendering of Harrison Ford but with a different hat.

I was doing some research and apparently there's a "Tatra Beer Guy" who's some sort of mountain man character. It looks like there's been a recent rebranding in which the guy looks less like Indiana Jones, but any beer bold enough to put Harrison Ford on the logo is good enough for me!

Anyway, how did it taste?

Awesome! This was one of the best I've had of the entire Advent Beer Calendar bunch. It reminded of a smooth lager, but with a sweet hint here and there. Reminded me a lot of a Mexican
beer actually, which is another favourite type of beer for me. All-around decent!

I give it 8.5/10, definitely could have had one more of these right after.

No comments: