Monday 13 September 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's my birthday today! Being that it's Monday however I'm not really celebrating today. I actually have to deliver magazines after work today. But luckily, I took the day to party properly on Saturday!

My friend's birthday was last Tuesday, so we had a joint party that included these sweet invites

Yes, I know potatoes is spelled wrong. I realized immediately after I wrote it down.

Because it was my party, I decided dress however the F I felt,

which happen to mean I was dressed in my Han Solo costume from last Halloween.

We deep fried a turkey,

It was a little scary, all that scalding hot oil and stuff...

but it was the most amazing turkey I have ever eaten in my life. Seriously. It was phenomenal. We're going to fry another one later this week.

Then we had cake and drank way too much beer.


Overall, great birthday party! Thanks to all the well-wishers and everyone who came!

To those who didn't, you missed out on beer-pong, hottubbing, and turkey. Now how do you feel about yourself?

You could have tired yourself out like these two boys. Just imagine how much fun they had!

Dirty Heads - Stand Tall

1 comment:

Aunty Pat said...

we deepfried a turkey yesterday & I agree it was awesome!! Unc had to take many Tums last night though