Monday 26 April 2010

Review: Moosehead Light

This past weekend some of the guys wanted to play football in the park while having a few drinks. Since I also had a midnight movie showing to attend, it simply wouldn't have done for me drink a bunch of beer, get all sweaty and dirty, show up to the film screening stinky and drunk.

So I picked up a case of Moosehead Light. Regular Moose is my preferred beer, so I figured giving their light variety a shot wouldn't be the worst thing I could do.


Overall, it was okay. It definitely still tasted like Moosehead, but still had that thin taste light beers always have. As far as light beers go though, it's better than most. So Moose Light is the one I'll be picking up from now on when the occasion calls to drink light booze.

Overall:

7.5/10

It's light beer, what else can I say? Not as good regular Moose, but over the past 3 days I definitely haven't minded drinking it.

If you want light beer that still tastes like beer, hells yea, pick up a case.

And on the topic of light beer, what's everyone's choice?

4 comments:

Maxwell ! said...

I like moose light. But I'm more a Bud Light drinker

XOXO said...

I'm a Coors Light girl. It's actually my normal beer. That and Shiner.
8:30 in the morning and I already want to drink.

Thanks, Jake.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

I just lurrrve the name!
Can't help it!!

John said...

Moosehead Light Lime is suprisingly good too. I actually prefer it to regular Moosehead.