Thursday 22 April 2010

It Really Took the Cake

I know I geek out on Star Wars a little too much. I even learned the theme to it on guitar. But there's other people who like it as well, and one of them had a joint birthday party this weekend, to which a friend I supplied the cake, custom decorated by the greatest artist in the land, yours truly.


As you can clearly see, we covered it with all sorts of silly shit. That big black blob on the left was supposed to be Darth Vader, and the graphic underneath the Death Star is from the movie Cars. Dairy Queen didn't have any blank cakes.

The cake was enjoyed by the birthday girls and party guests alike.


And now I have to figure out what do with roughly 3 pounds of leftover icing. I'm open to suggestions!


N.W.A. - Straight Outta Compton

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

My general rule is that if you ever find yourself saying (or advertising via cake) that something "is cool", then it probably really isn't very cool.

But that cake is coo... I mean, amazing!