Monday 12 April 2010

Minitini Party

So this past weekend I hosted another one of my (now infamous) martini parties. The first one was around Valentines, and was a big success. This one however was a last minute affair which came about while my friends and I were sitting around wondering what to do this weekend.

We planned to have a smaller party, which is why this one was called the Mini-tini Party. Once more I planned to play bartender all night since it usually keeps me out of trouble. Also, it always renews my respect for your everyday barman. When it comes to cocktails, that stuff takes time!

Anyway, one thing led to another, I was too busy to take photos like I had planned, and after I had a few too many dry martinis, the camera thing went right out the window.

Below are the only two photos I took, the second being from the morning after.



Plus the cops shut us down at around midnight. Lame!

1 comment:

Ash.S said...

Hey, we made it WAY past the 10:30 from the first one! HAHAHAHA!!! Jen took some pics so there are a few from the night...but mostly none...which could be a good thing!