Tuesday 31 July 2012

The More you Know...

Last night a friend came over to hang out with Jen and I, and with him he brought a classic dietary staple of my college days.

The Little Caesar's 5 Dollar Pizza.



I haven't eaten one of these in years and years, mainly because Grande Prairie didn't have a Little Caesar's, and the one in Saskatoon isn't located anywhere close to my house. Back in Brandon though, I ate at least one of these week. When I lived with my roommate Matt Mavin, a Little Caesar's cook, it was almost nightly.

But you know what I realized? I don't know if Little Caesar's serves anything else besides $5 Pizzas and Crazy Bread. I assume they do, but it's simply never, ever, come up in conversation.

Nobody ever says "Hey, let's order pizza from Little Caesar's!" 

But here you go, this is the menu right here:


It's nothing spectacular, but now you know something new.


Oh, and by the way Little Caesar's, if you want to bribe me with some free pizza, I'm more than open to offers.

No comments: