Tuesday 24 July 2012

Hammelltime Letter Writing Extravaganza Update

It’s time for an update on the 50 Famous Canadians Project.

About a month ago my girlfriend’s computer had some hardware troubles and I could no longer access the master list of Famous Canadians that I had compiled. As a result, things stalled and I haven’t gotten back at it yet.

So I figured instead of mailing all 50 people at once, I might as well send out the 15 letters I’ve finished so far (that’s %30 of my list).

Here’s the result of 8 hours of writing + addressing letters, and applying $20 worth of stamps.

Now that I’ve got a new computer; I’ll be recovering all the files tomorrow and getting back on the horse post haste and returning to writing scads of letters. Fingers crossed, and I  should start getting letters back to show everyone in a few weeks!

No comments: