Friday 21 January 2011

The Canadian Army

Forgive me for asking, I may have missed the memo, but when did Canada's army get this ridiculously badass?

(click to image to see full version, worth it in this case)

I must say, if this child's toy is an accurate rending of our military forces then our troops must be terrible drivers. Our Chinese-made APC's have such huge anti-aircraft guns we can't even see out the windshield.

Plus, our giant rocket launchers and heavy machine guns definitely scream "Canadian Peace Envoy." I know if I were to send this trooper in for peace talks with the enemy, there's no doubt at least a cease-fire, if not a total surrender were guaranteed.

Oh, and our flag? I must have missed the memo where we plastered "Canada" across the maple leaf. But hey, at least they got the font right:



Peter Bjorn and John - Nothing to Worry About

2 comments:

Chelsea Ribbon said...

PEACEFUL ENVOY!
That is the most hilarious and misleading toy!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, our troops in Afghanistan scream peace envoy as well...