Friday 22 October 2010

So many babies!

I've been rather tardy on updating my blog, I know, but I have big news!

I just became an Uncle!

My family welcomed a new addition into our clan Saturday, October 16th, when my older sister gave birth to healthy baby girl.



Here's the wee baby and her father

Congratulations to my big sister and the new dad. Also, welcome to the family Elizabeth Victoria! I look forward to many years of buying you the most annoying toys, craziest stuffed animals, and ridiculous clothing possible.

On a sidenote, not only am I an uncle for the first time ever, but a coworker's , a very good friend's, and an old co-worker all have family members who gave birth to baby girls this week too. Weird, eh?

Okta Logue - Bright Lights

2 comments:

Tatiana said...

If you want to get a jump on the noisy toys I know where you can get some bagpipes for children.

Chelsea Ribbon said...

BAGPIPES FOR CHILDREN?!?! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA poor Beryth!

Elizabeth is totally adorable!!!