Tuesday 25 August 2009

Today's Great Achievement

Let's face the facts:
  1. I'm pretty heartless.
  2. I love cake.
On the spur of the moment I can cheat, lie, and steal without a second thought. My coworkers are often shocked at what I'll do for little to no reward. If you need a villainous character to take care of something, demean someone, or just generally be a bad guy, people come to me.

I've done some really bad things in the past, but I won't get into them here. Today though, of all my nefarious wrong-doings, I took the cake. Literally.


You see that? That birthday cake is for ME. But it isn't my birthday and my name isn't on it. Wanna know why?

Well I got it after encouraging someone to submit their foster child's name for a contest to win a cake. Except the child is from a third world country.

Thanks buddy. I enjoyed your cake.

(ps. If someone needs me to I'll make up for this with some good deed along the line somewhere.)

7 comments:

BC said...

wow lol. it does look like good cake tho...

drollgirl said...

this is pretty bad. you should tell more of the worse stuff. if you dare!

Maxwell ! said...

I like the cut of your jib Jake Hammell! You deserve that cake!

Tatiana said...

I really really really wish I could say I'm shocked but I can't. I really can't.

Jay said...

Was the icing sweetened with the tears or a small orphan child?

Jake Hammell said...

Everything tastes sweeter with a touch of lies and deceit. True story.

Chelsea Ribbon said...

SO let me get this straight... you convinced someone to submit their foster child's name for a contest to win a cake... but the child lives in a third world country... so instead of mailing the cake to the child... you kept the cake for yourself?

Asshole. lmfao.