Monday 10 August 2009

Reading my Spam

I was busy checking my emails the other day, when I found that this little gem in my inbox:

HI :) whatcha been up to babe? its me ash! u still on FB? havent
chatted wiht u in a while! i broke up with my ex so u knwo what that
means? we can hook up FINALLY!
wanna plan something? add me to ur chat list my info is below (dont
email back my emails dont come through i wont get it).. k k waiting
xoxoxo!


First off Ash, You sound like a damn yokel! If your poor grammar and spelling is any indication of your intelligence level, I suspect you have a hard time using a spoon to feed yourself.

Secondly dear, how did you break up with your ex? Technically speaking, if he was already your ex wouldn't that mean you had already broken up with him? Don't try and trick me with your double negative rhetoric you devil-woman!

I gotta harp on the grammar some more; Have you heard of capital letters and commas? They're pretty useful Ash. You should get to know them.

And if you can find me so easily by email, why didn't you just add me on FB (as the kids and hookers are calling it apparently) in the first place? Especially since your mysterious email account doesn't seem to work.

Also, this is the year 2009, Spellcheck has been around for just about 20 years now. Those squiggly red lines under your excuse for words aren't 'Bling.' They're to tell you you're stupid, which I suspect you're reminded of every day when you puzzle over how to use the metal scoopey thing in your hand to try and eat your soggy Cheerios every morning.

3 comments:

Jana Sproule IMA said...

Ba hahahahahahaha!!!!!

This made my day!!!!

Unknown said...

My question is; what kind of websites are you plugging your e-mail into to get e-mails of this kind?

Maxwell ! said...

Sometimes the spam just comes. Even having your email associated with facebook can bring spam. I have an email for business and I associated it with FB (as the hookers call it) and I started getting little bits of spam. nothing major, but FB was the only thing my email address was associated with. There is no escaping spam.

ps. Jake, find out if it's Ashlee or Ashley. Two e's indicate hotness. Also never trust someone with adjacent vowels in their first name. I've come to find adjacent vowels = trouble.