Tuesday 28 July 2009

Moustache

Shaving. What a chore!

Luckily I only have to shave every other day, except today for some odd reason.

I woke up and discovered I had grown exactly half a moustache, more like a Crustache to be specific. It wasn't very thick, but it was definitely there for all the world to see.

It's a good thing I noticed this because I would have looked very strange indeed walking around with a half-stache all day.

The cause of my mystery moustache? No clue. Maybe some kind of post puberty hiccup is to blame.

Anyway, just thought I'd share. Anyone ever grow strange amounts of hair for no apparent reason?

5 comments:

Dave said...

I go for months without shaving sometimes and am often surprised how much faster my facial hair grows that it did the last time I was clean shaven.

Tatiana said...

Your brother...every winter...for no reason other than to screw up an potential pictures that might be taken at Christmas parties.

drollgirl said...

oh, i wish you had snapped a picture!

Chelsea Ribbon said...

You need to let that hair grow wild and free. I love a man who looks like a lumberjack. Seriously.

Jake Hammell said...

"You need to let that hair grow wild and free."

Maybe so, but one side of my wild and free moustache would be so much longer than the other! How embarassing