Wednesday 23 May 2012

Another Filler Day

It's been a spell since I last posted any of my recent ads, and seeing as I've been up to pretty much nothing lately, now is as good a time as any to do an updater.

Let me know what you think, what you like, what you hate, and any random compliments you may have to share with me:

First off:

Rook and Raven - How to Drink Whiskey



It was an okay script for a local pub. But the announcer who read it (Carly Meyers of X92.9 in Calgary) really made this one come to life. Wouldn't have even been close without her voice on this one.

Next up,

Kelray Automotive - K Team



These guys definitely like the more entertaining ads and are just totally cool dudes to write for. After I put this together, all they said was "Needs more helicopters." That's the kind of creative feedback i like!

And third:

Eden Flowers - Jealousy



Some of you may have heard this one, but I figured I'd give a bit of back-story. The part where the girl talks is unscripted. She's sharing an experience based on a true story; Hopefully her husband hears the ad and purchases her flowers.

And that's about it!

No comments: