Wednesday 7 December 2011

Hammin' it up for a Week

My girlfriend is up and abandoning me for a week and a half, so I’m living like a poor bacheolor for the next little bit. Yesterday she was going through the fridge and getting rid of stuff that would go bad/I would never eat, and we did an inventory check of what we I have to eat.

  • 1 large ham. Seriously, I have like 3 pounds of ham to eat


  • 2 eggs


  • 6 Red potatoes


  • 4 lbs of white rice


  • 6 or 7 cans of tomato sauce


  • 1 can of mushroom soup


  • Some cheese

  • And that’s about it. I think it’s going to be an interesting week. I’m probably going to subsist off of coffee and rice. I’m not even going to act like I’m going to be a real culinary master and reheat the ham. I’m probably just going to tear chunks of with my bare hands while wearing nothing but underwear and re-watch the Farscape series.

    Soooo…if anyone in Saskatoon wants to be a real pal and hang out with me, that would be cool. I promise I’ll wear pants most of the time.

    I have ham we could eat!


    So much ham.

    3 comments:

    Aunty Pat said...

    you only have 4 pounds of rice left???????????????????????????? Don't they sell that 10kg bag in SK?

    Chelsea Ribbon said...

    That's false ham advertising by posting a picture of a delicious Easter ham on a bed of lettuce with vegetables all around. You did not specify you had vegetables in the house!

    Maxwell ! said...

    I'm with Chelsea, I demand vegetables! Not to eat, just for my visual pleasure.