Monday 30 May 2011

The Grumpy Campaign

So last year I got this client to write ads for, Grumpy's Liquor Hut. I was pretty stoked, as someone with such an entertainingly named business would surely let me write some fun ads.
With some work, we had some okay ads put together. But since I started writing for them, a new liquor store has opened up literally across the road from them.

This is when the client realized it was time to take her advertising into the category of "Awesome."

This was just a quickly thrown together pair of ads, but I had a lot of fun writing/producing them. The production value isn't so great, but in a pinch this will do.

So, this week I present to you:

"Grumpys Liquor Hut, June 2011 Campaign"

GLH(JUNE'11)JH#1 - COLD, NO MUSIC by jacobhammell

GLH(JUNE'11)JH#2 - COLD, NO MUSIC by jacobhammell

As always, let me know what you think! Is the gravelly man from Brooklyn too much, does it make sense, what would you do differently? I love hearing comments and criticism, lay it on me.

Mr J Medeiros - Holding On


1 comment:

Chelsea Ribbon said...

HA! Awesome ads! When I hear those two ads I think of someone like myself actually; I would go shop at Grumpys based on those ads!