Friday 27 May 2011

The Final Frontier

I've worked I've been a radio announcer, writer, and producer, as well as a television reporter/camera man. And now, my career is stretching to new horizons with Commercial Magazine Photography!

See this photo below here? I took that picture! I didn't add all the fancy text and stuff, but the rest of it is all me!


Oh, whose name is that in the fine print at the bottom?


Boom! Mine. That's who.

Anyway, that's about all I have to say about that. It wasn't hard to do, but my subjects were very cooperative. I didn't get paid, and unless someone specifically hands me a camera and tells me to take a picture, and I'm probably not going to do it again.

But for all intents and purposes, you can all start telling me what a great professional photographer I am.

So, whose wedding photos can I butcher?

Streetlight Manifesto - Would You Be Impressed


No comments: