Thursday 28 January 2010

Hillbilly Theatre Feature

Every week at my radio station, we have a feature called “Hillbilly Theatre” in which we reenact scenes from famous movies, but with a hillbilly accent, and we take callers who win prizes if they guess correctly. I act in most of these, and as such I'd like to share them with you.

To cover some legal mumbo-jumbo. They're produced by radio whiz-kid, Sasha Spencer, and the movies are the intellectual property of the writers and studios they respectively originate from.

These aren't too hard, but can you guess what movies these clips originate from? 1,000,000 internet points goes to everyone who gets them right.

#1


#2

2 comments:

Chelsea Ribbon said...

Well the first one is from the movie GREASE!!!

The second one I'm going to have to listen to it a few more times...

1,000,000 internet points goes to me!

Or half of that since I only guessed one correctly.

BC said...

the second one was clearly lord of the rings. or a movie parodying lord of the rings.