Monday 4 January 2010

Another Winner

Over the past couple months I've come to the conclusion that I can't do hip-hop commercials on country radio. For some reason the audience just doesn't seem to dig it. Go figure.

But, that doesn't mean my goal of being like Charlie Sheen in Two-and-a-Half Men, with a rich playboy lifestyle built on the back of some successful jingles, can't be attained.


To you I present my latest jingle:

Wally's Mini-Mart: Hot Dog Song



I think it debuts today. Hopefully someone rich will hear this and decide to give $10,000 for being awesome.

So, your thoughts? How much would this annoy you if you heard it on the radio? Is it a jingle of sing-along quality?

2 comments:

drollgirl said...

i can't play the jingle at work, but you can strive to be A MILLION TIMES BETTER than that yutz charlie sheen. i can't stand him! but you? you are fab.

Chelsea Ribbon said...

The jingle made me smile; I thought it was cute!

But you used the phrase, "bet you can't eat just one."

I immediately thought of Lays potato chips.