Monday 21 September 2009

"Sit back, relax, listen to some hip hop"

Here's the final installment of my Big 30 Contest Promos. This is the one I wanted to dedicate most of my time to, but schedules being what they were, and my lack of patience being what it is, this is the final product.

To you I present:

Big 30 – Peace Farm Power



After listening to that, you might be asking yourself “Was that Bill Cosby?” Believe it or not, that was actually me. I'm pretty amazing, I know.

Because I'm at a country station and the listenership in general doesn't dig hip-hop, I figured throwing in some Little Rascals theme music with some good old Cosby jib-jab would soothe any hot tempers.

For those who have a hard time keeping up with my dope rhymes, here are the lyrics:

1: MY YARDS A MESS, LOOKS LIKE A PIG PEN
2: AIN'T PLOWED HIS FIELDS SINCE 1910
1: I FEED MY CATTLE PAPER CUZ' I GOT NO HAY
2: THE MAN NEEDS TOOLS, WHAT ELSE CAN HE SAY

1: I GOT MY BIG THIRTY SHEET AT PEACE FARM POWER
2: IF HE MISSES A NUMBER HE'S GONNA BE SOUR
1: SO I LISTEN EACH DAY TO THE RADIO
2: BIG COUNTRY IS THE ONLY ONE YOU NEED TO KNOW

1: WIT' MY TWENTY GRAND I'LL BE ROLLIN IN THE DOUGH
2: THE FARMER'S BUY HIMSELF A STURDY HO
1: WIT' MY BRAND NEW TRACTOR, YOU KNOW WHAT I'LL BE HAULIN'
2: ALL THE BITCHES AND THEIR BREEDERS GONNA COME A CALLIN'

1: WHEN THEY DRAW MY NAME, I'LL PICK MY PRIZE
2: HIS MOMMA DUN KNOW, SHE'S GUNNA BE SURPRIZED
1: YEAH I'LL BE GETTIN' TWENTY GRAND FROM PEACE FARM POWER
2: HE BE GETTIN' TWENTY G'S FROM PEACE FARM POWER

No comments: