Wednesday 16 September 2009

Golfing the day away

Yesterday was the Women Fore Wishes golf tournament. I was the proud caddy of this squad of fun and good lookin' young ladies.


Thankfully they admitted to not being the most knowledgeable of golfers (they still knew way more than me) and took it pretty easy on me. Basically I just them around and drank all morning with them. Drinking with women on a sunny day is something I can definitely handle. You might even go so far as to call me a professional at it.


They ended up a little tipsy and 3 over par after 9 holes. All in all a pretty good day of golf.


Would I do this again? Definitely. Without a doubt. And maybe next time I'll actually know how to golf!

Ladytron - Runaway

3 comments:

Aunty Pat said...

How come you have no pictures of them beating you up????

Chelsea Ribbon said...

Aunty Pat's comment made me laugh.

drollgirl said...

look at you, you big ladies man! love it! i have zero interest in golf, but the rest of it looks fun. :)