Tuesday 8 September 2009

Further Bastardization

As I mentioned before (and because I have no pictures of a killer camping trip I was on this weekend) here is another ad for the Big 30 contest I wrote and produced. Sticking with the musical theme, I chose to modify a rhyme that falls completely in the public domain:

Old Mother Hubbard

There are two versions of this, but only one is worth mentioning. To you I present:

Freson IGA – Big 30 Promo Remix



Believe me when I tell you the original version is much more hardcore than mine. The dog starts drinking and smoking and even comes back from the dead. It's just about as raunchy and Andrew Dice Clay's.

2 comments:

Chelsea Ribbon said...

I hate Andrew Clay, but you, you I like!

That was pretty good... I think I prefer it over the Sandman song.

XOXO said...

Jake, you should live closer. we'd be besties.

no.

really.

:)