Tuesday 27 November 2012

I've finally made it!

Big news everyone! I've finally made it as a creative writer! No I didn't win any awards. No, I didn't get any recognition from agencies or make an ad go viral. What happened is I'm officially listed in Broadcaster Magazine.

Boom, right there! For everyone to see!

What's that? You've never heard of Broadcaster Magazine, you can't find my name, and that looks like a page of gobbledegook? Well check this out!


Yup, that's me, in bold 5.5 size font. They even spelled it right.

In case you can't already tell, I'm pretty much the only person jacked about this. Broadcaster is little publication that delivers to a niche-market of media places in Canada. So chances are you're never going to see it unless you work at a station or go to media school; and that's if you're inclined to read it all.

Pretty much I just get really excited to see my name in print. This is why my favourite shirt is in fact one that has my name on it and nothing else. I fully admit it's a little weird.


So let everyone know, Jake Hammell is officially in the Broadcaster Magazine 2012 fall buyers' guide issue. It's a big deal. There's only several thousand other names in it! 

No comments: