Tuesday 12 April 2011

Eastbound and Down

I'm Goin' to Mexico tomorrow! Puerto Vallarta to be exact. I'm ready to get a healthy dose of sunburn, tequila, and sand up my shorts. This town looks alright:
Although I'd like to arrive in Puerto Vallarta on this:
I'll be taking a plane from an airline I've never heard of. I hope they serve mimosas, because I love OJ and Champagne! People have mentioned getting drinks like this on their way to Mexico, and I don't want to be the exception.

I'll be gone for about a week, and even though I realize lately I've been bad at updating Hammelltime (sometimes I'm actually busy at work. Hard to believe, I know), I'm going to be extra terribad til' around next Thursday or Friday. Maybe even Monday. So check back in sometime in seven to ten days for updates and pictures from my trip down south.

In the meatime, you can watch this GIF that plays backwards in a humorous manner.

No comments: