Friday 11 February 2011

Scrabble Master!

Today I officially have been graced with the god-given ability to Scrabble like a professional.

I've played three games this week and in two of them, I Scrabbled twice (technically called a Bingo, but whatever) in the same game.

For those not in the know, in Scrabble, when you use all your letters in spelling one word, you get a bonus fifty points.

It's like getting a Yahtzee!

The pinnacle of my achievements was the word “Quilting” which netted a grand 101 points.

The next words were Murdered, Mitered, and Minarets. All M words weirdly enough.

Anyway, if you're a Scrabble geek, you can request an autographed photo of myself. Just leave me a message with your mailing address, and I'll send those out straight away.

If not, you can resume your regular schedule.

Anyone else been having a good week?

2 comments:

Chelsea Ribbon said...

I strongly suggest you watch the movie "Word Wars" it's a documentary about master scrabble players. Very interesting!!!

Anonymous said...

Ashley Simigan
C/O Big Country 93.1 FM
9817-101 Ave, Suite 202
Grande Prairie, AB
T8V 0X6