Thursday 8 July 2010

Three dimensional bodies are overrated

My hometown is having a big homecoming event this weekend. Families from across Canada (and the US probably) who originally hail from Pierson, Manitoba are headed back for a town wide celebration.

I unfortunately can't make it, but I did my best to make up for, and got a life-sized stand-up made of myself.


So if anyone who reads this blog happens to be in Pierson for the homecoming, and you happen to see the 2D version of me with one of my chaperones, please stop for a photo!

For everyone else, you can order your own custom Jake Hammell stand-up for your next party or business function from your local print-shop. I'm sure they'll have a variety of poses and outfits to choose from.

Mumford and Sons - Little Lion Man

1 comment:

Chelsea Ribbon said...

I LOVE this cardboard cut out of you! How much did it cost to make it? And ship it to Pierson?