Monday 28 June 2010

Snack Exchange, part Duex

Last Monday I received another snack exchange, and this time it was from across the ocean.

I set one up with a dude from New South Wales in Australia this time. Here's what I got:


A bottle of Mango hot sauce, a package of coffee from his parent's farm, a delicous marshmallow chocolate snack, and a pack of honey roasted macadamia nuts.

The macadamias were pretty good, but that chocolate bar snack was amazing. I normally share my snacks, but I really limited how much of the marshmallow thing I gave out. I wish I had* 100 more of them.

I haven't had a chance to use the hot sauce yet, and I keep forgetting to bring home that coffee to try, but from the way it smells, it's gonna be a good one.

On a sidenote, I looked at the packaging, and it cost 28 bucks to air mail from Australia, which took less than two weeks to get here.

Compare that to the nearly ninety dollars it cost for me send a fairly light surface mail package to Australia.

Not cool Canada Post. Not cool.



*Thanks for the grammar catch Ashley

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Wow, that's pricey! And how cool is that that you got coffee from his parents' farm!!

Tatiana said...

Canada Post = Evil