Monday 21 June 2010

North Country Fair 2010

I'm back from North Country Fair, and how was it you ask?

I don't even know where to start explaining how amazing this weekend was.

For starters, it's a music festival in someone's cow pasture, which actually happens to be in this little valley with a river. Just a tiny oasis of awesomeness really. I don't know how many people were there, but here's a photo of Friday morning...


and here's Saturday night.
This is only a 1/4th of the total campground. Imagine this, but completely surrounding you.

I didn't take too many photos because I didn't want to ruin the magic, but here's a few of some random stuff.


North Country Fair was the bee's knees. I can honestly say I've never experienced anything else like it. Great music, lots of fun, all sorts of interesting people, lots of neat things to see, do, and take part in...it was all just so surreal to find something like this in the middle of nowhere. Not only that, but this fair has been going years, at least since 1980 as far as I can figure.

You can bet I'm going back next year, and taking as many people as I know with me. Because this photo right here...

...is what it's all about.

Just relax, and soak in the good vibes.

1 comment:

Chelsea Ribbon said...

Look at all those tents. It's like a god damn Gypsy Village!