Monday 4 May 2009

I'm a Weiner! A Great Big Weiner!

Me: “Guess what!”

She: “What?”

Me: “I won!”

She: “What did you win?”

Me: “A fifty dollar movie pass gift certificate thingy!”

She: “That's why you called me?” -pause- “You're so sexy.”

That is a transcription of my phone conversation this afternoon. Okay, it wasn't a phone conversation, I just did the inter-office dial thingy and talked to my coworker whose office I can pretty much see into from across the hallway.
But other than that, you read correctly, I won big today!

I also made up the last part about being sexy, but it was implied by her voice so I figured I'd add it in.

YoungFreeAlberta.com was taking entries for draw. I was given a reminder to vote on some audition tapes I didn't see after attending the Short Film festival that recently rolled through Grande Prairie.

On that subject, I saw some awesome short films, mostly animated ones, but a few really f*cked up live action ones too. Those were my favourite for sure.

Anyway, as I said, there was this draw, and to enter for a prize all you had to do was watch these people audition, choose the best one, and vote! I didn't see any of the auditions, so I picked the only girl entry because I assumed she was hot, and won!

Looking at the reminder thing, it says I was supposed to get a $100 gift certificate, but hey, I ain't complaining. I didn't put full effort into voting, so I don't really expect a full prize.

The best part: This came just in time to see:

Hell. Yes.


Movits - Fel Del Av Gården

4 comments:

BC said...

how could she not mention your obvious sexyness? lol

drollgirl said...

well congrats but can't you go see a better movie than THAT!??!?!

Chelsea Ribbon said...

... Watch the show Big Bang Theory if you like Star Trek

Jake Hammell said...

I can't watch that show. It reminds me of how much of a painfully, and socially inept, geeky dork I am.

Also, drollgirl, that's straight blasphemy. Straight up.