Sunday 21 December 2008

Hoochies and Hounds

Last week's post dealt with the environment and choices we make about bettering our world.

This week I'm going to cover an even bigger issue.

Here's a picture of kitty cat!


Looks like this little guy got himself into daddy's sleep-time pills!



Uh-oh, Somebody was up to no good

Aaaawwww, puppies!

Okay, so by now you're probably thinking to yourself "Jake, these animals are really cute, by why are you showing me this?"

Well you see, the real reason I'm talking about this is to discuss how much chicks love animals. Its wild! I hang out with a lot of ladies and whenever a dog goes walking by or they see some kittens they start cooing and go all crazy. It's seriously an inch short of making them melt in a manner similar to the murder of the Wicked Witch from The Wizard of Oz.

Dogs and kittens obviously exude some sort of "Love me" pheromone that drives women wild.

I encourage any man to stop reading this blog post right now and show the pictures above to a lady. Seriously, go do it right now, return to reading after you observe the results.


...


Okay guys, how did it go? By now you should have melted the hearts of many ladies. So what I propose we do is harness this pheromone and use it in some dubious manner. I haven't thought that far into the plan, but I'm sure we can do something with this power. In the meantime though...




Video of the Week

1 comment:

Chelsea Ribbon said...

"...harness this pheromone and use it in some dubious manner..."

That's disgusting.

But I know one way how you can. Being a lady, I can attest to the fact that if you were to hold a real live puppy or kitty in your hand and say "HEY! If you don't do *blank* I am going to maliciously and unnecessarily harm this little cute creature!"

And you can fill in the blank as you wish.

Some of examples of things you can get away with include:

- if you don't wash the dishes/clean the house

- if you don't cook me dinner/bake me dessert

- if you don't have sex with me

No woman in her right mind set would allow the destruction of an innocent fluffy animal. This is our kryptonite.

But believe you me... once we have the precious animal out of harm's way you better run. You better run like the wind because you are going down. You will be pulverized for even thinking for one second that you could get away with harnessing this pheromone and using it in some dubious manner.