Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentines

Happy Valentines day everyone! I know not everyone is a big fan of this day, consumerism is bad, it's just a shill, blah blah blah.

As for me, I'm pretty indifferent to it. It's an excuse to have a themed party and eat candy all day. What's wrong with that?

Anyway, I wrote some splitters for my station that we're playing today. i think they're pretty funny, and quite heartfelt. By the way Mom, you don't want to listen to the first one.

Wired 963 - Valentines Day 2012 - November by jacobhammell

Wired 963 - Valentines Day 2012 - Chicken Skin by jacobhammell

Wired 963 - Valentines Day 2012 - Weird Kid by jacobhammell

Happy Valentines day everyone! Go drink some whiskey, eat chocolate, and enjoy some fried chicken.

1 comment:

Chelsea Ribbon said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA love it!