Monday 6 February 2012

Foolin' In Photoshop: Cale Truckin' Inc.

So my buddy Cale from Grande Prairie has started his own trucking company, and he's putting together a website. His brother, who is a graphic designer, was going to make it for him, but I told Cale I could do a pretty amazing job.

I mean seriously, why would you hire a graphic designer when you can hire Hammelltime Productions? I'm fairly well rounded, and I do pretty much every kind of media work ever.

So I went ahead and created some sample headers for his website. I'll also mention that his company name is just a number, and doesn't have a positioning statement, so I took some liberties and gave him both.

So, I present to you the first of many future blog entries;

Foolin' in Photoshop: Cale Truckin' Inc.

Click on images for larger versions

Boom. That just happened. I think it's safe to say I'll be getting some calls for serious web design work. Here's an actual quote from a satisfied customer:

"hahahahahaahahahhaha those are fucking awesome
-Cale Neville"

" I don't even have a website, but am considering getting one so [Hammelltime] can design it.
-Joel Gasson"

So yeah, feel free to contact me, Here's my business card

photo and clothing credits go to my girlfriend

3 comments:

Chelsea Ribbon said...

bahahahahahahaaha

Nai said...

So awesome! I've been reading all your posts, though my commenting is lacking. I do however often think of you and your bag of rice and Lucky.

Back on topic - your photoshoping expertise is highly amusing and gave me quite the giggle.

Now I must ask...are you on twitter yet :P?

John said...

Cale Truckin' Inc.
Truckin' all the Cales you got.