Wednesday 15 June 2011

Last Day of Work

Yesterday was my last day of work in Grande Prairie. As of Monday, June 13th, I've lived in Grande Prairie for 2 and a half years. I accumulated quite a bit of "stuff" with which I adorned my office wall.
And I suppose as a final farewell, it was fitting that I should have to clean my wall off and leave it as a mainly clean slate. here it is afterwards.

We had a few beers and some cake as a going away party.


I've been cleaning up after myself and getting ready for my big move on Thursday. Then it's off to Saskatoon to start my new job! If you want to come by for a beer tonight, I'll be at Fred's (located downtown Grande Prairie) The Vancouver Canucks were very inconsiderate to drag this years playoffs out to game 7, so you'll have to show up early to get a seat because the bar is going to be packed!

1 comment:

Chelsea Ribbon said...

bah humbug! Maxwell and I had big dreams to come visit you...a year ago... lol!

Good luck in the gap and now that you're closer, I'll make twice the effort to come visit!