Monday 3 May 2010

A Jive Talkin' Jingle

I have some awesome clients who let me make some really silly commercials. And as always, I play a little favouritism with those who let me make jingles.

With this one, I threw it together real quick, didn't have any real dope rhymes, and had to squeeze it all into 20 seconds. So the solution was to talk with some semblance of rhythm and pretend like I knew what I was I doing. I'm not a fan of the sound of my voice in this one, but hey, whatever does the job.

So to you I present: Eagle Painting – May 2010 Jingle



This is only like 70% done, but due to time constraints I had to put it to bed before I was completely happy with it. As it is, it's a nice clean jingle, but I'm gonna add some sound effects.

If anyone has a slide whistle I can borrow, that'd be wicked.

2 comments:

XOXO said...

See? You sound perfectly normal. No wacky accent anywhere.

Nice job.

<3

John said...

http://instantsfun.es/

Look for the 'Swanee' sound.