Tuesday 25 May 2010

Bringin' it Back

I'm the first person to give kudos to those brave few individuals who are willing to bring back obscure and retro styles. But in some cases, it's best to let sleeping dogs lie.

In particular when it comes to the toothbrush moustache, a.k.a., the Hitler 'Stash.


But, right out of left field, Micheal Jordan has started rockin' the toothbrush is some new Hanes ads!



I don't know why Hanes didn't have him shave, but I guess when you're Micheal Jordan, you get to do what you want.

So, do you think the toothbrush, with its colourful past, will be making a comeback with the help of big time celebrities?

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Now, as a girl who likes a bit of 'tache, I have to say this isn't doing anything for me. It's half a tache, at best. Where's the rest Michael? Seriously.
That said, the Stalin 'tache is one of the best of all time.

Chelsea Ribbon said...

I want it all or nothing. None of this half a mustache business!