Thursday 13 September 2012

More Random Commercials

I've been quite lackadaisical in the update region of things lately, so here's some of what I've been turning out at work.

First up: Martin Motorsports



They wanted something "In-your-face and Risque," and I was having a hard time figuring how to do a boat ad that also pushed people's comfort boundaries. So I was trading ideas back and forth for about an hour until Jen suggested I do something overtly sexual. It all clicked at once and in short this got thrown through production.

Next: Anti-Drink PSA




Every radio station in Canada that runs commercials for alcohol has to run some PSA's about safe/responsible drinking to offset the "Negative social impact" booze has on our nation. That's not quite the actual legislation, but it's the basic idea. So this one of several rough-draft PSAs I made up, this isn't the final product, but an near-finished version.

Next: Burgers Blooper



This is a blooper from a commercial I ran. I told the announcer to be "More sing-songy" in the way he was reading this line. Instead of livening up the read we ended up with an actual song. FYI, let me know if you want a copy of that for a ringtone. It's perfect!

You're welcome everyone. The burgers are done.

No comments: